For my Cosy Winter Nights post, (I'm taking part in the Big Blogmas Project & this is today's theme) I thought I'd complete a tag I've been wanting to do for a while. The Me Time Tag. This one was started by Essie Button & Amelia Liana on YouTube here, and as I love my me time so much... I knew this was one I definitely wanted to do!
What do you watch or read during me-time?
I read quite a lot, as my regulars may have noticed through my 'On My Bookshelf' series. I wouldn't say my reading sticks to any particular genre but at the moment I'm reading The Goldfinch, cgeck out my previous On My Bookshelf posts here and here if you'd like to know a bit more about what I've enjoyed reading.. I also like to watch quite a lot of American shows during my 'me time', some of my faves are Vampire Diaries, How I Met our Mother & Breaking Bad. I also love a bit of Made in Chelsea, TOWIE and Geordie Shore... my guilty pleasures!
What do you wear during me-time?
PJ's! I love slouching with some comfies, slipper socks and my fluffy dressing gown. Also I definitely agree with the #nobra 100%!
What are your me-time beauty products?
During me time I just like to get all of my make-up off and give my skin some much needed rest time (hey, skin likes me time too!) So my favourite products are my Soap & Glory Cleanser which I use to double cleanse, my Body Shop Vitamin E Toner, Botanics All Bright Hydrating Night Cream (yep through the day too, an extra moisture boost while I'm just chilling) and finally whatever nail polish I'm loving at the time! Pedicures are perfect for me time!
Current favourite nail polish?
Following from the above question, my current fave is the OPI limited edition Turn on the Haute nail laquer, which ironicall I got in my 'Cosy at Home' November Birchbox. It's a gorgeos sparkly silver that I'll no doubt be wearing regularly throughout the party season. It's currently pride of place on my tootsies as I'm not allowed my (hand) nails painted at work *sob*.
What do you eat/drink during me-time?
I'm unlucky enough to love both sweet and savoury! So me time is usually cheese and biscuits, houmous and toaster pitta or any form of chocolate I can get my hands on! Also I can't not mention the obligitory cup of tea!
Current favourite candle?
Ooooh that's tough but I'm going to say my Lily Flame Wild Jasmine candle, all of the Lily Flame candles smell lovely and are packages gorgeously! I actually wrote a post about my current favourite candles here, if you'd like to see what else makes my list check it out!
Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
I do enjoy running so if I'm in the mood I like to head out with my iPod for a bit, living in the Lake District you'd think I'd have more outdoor me time, but I guess when something is on your doorstep you do take it for granted!
Would you ever go see a movie alone?
No I don't think I would, I'd much rather stay at home and watch a DVD in the comfort of my home where I can slob out and pause to go to the loo or get more snacks! Going to the cinema is something I usually do with friends.
Favourite online shop?
Argh this is tough... I'm going to say Missguided purely because I can't go into a physical Missguided shop. Most of the other shops I use online are also on the highstreet. I'm probably one of very few people who doesn't like ASOS, there's way too much choice and I get frustrated trying to find stuff!
Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?
I basically just like to chill! Sometime's I blog during me time as it's soemthing I really enjoy doing! Eating is high on the agenda and napping has to be a personal favourite. If it's not about R&R, I like to have a full on pamper day where I groom from top to toe and maybe even go for a cheeky facial!
What do you like to do during me time? If you're reading this I'd like to tag you in 'The Me Time Tag', let me know if you do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment