Monday, 3 November 2014

What's in My Handbag

I love reading these posts, probably because I'm increadibly nosey and like to see what other people carry around day to day. I think it'd be so interesting to get a personality reading from the contents of your bag, I just think it says so much about you as a person. I generally carry the same things around with me all the time, maybe adding sunglasses/gloves/tissues depending on the time of year. I haven't got any extra's in my bag yet, but I don't think gloves will be too far around the corner!

The Bag - My Michael Kors bag (see bottom of post) is my current favourite, it's the first designer handbag I invested in and I bought it in the Michael Kors shop on 5th Avenue in New York last year. I love monochrome and this is really the perfect size for me (If I use a bigger bag I'll just fill it with useless stuff!).

 

Purse - I always carry my purse with a bit of spare change, my debit card, ID and any beauty/gift cards I have. I also carry a nifty card I got after donating blood for the first time which has my blood type on it.

iPhone - I don't go anywhere without my phone, it's like my right arm, I feel disconnected and anxious even it runs out of battery so it goes everywhere with me. I use this to connect with all of my social media and e-mail and also as my camera and research tool (Google at my fingertips). I have this in my pink Jisoncase.

Keys - My house and car keys, I'm a bit of a keyring hoarder and have various keyrings that were gifts or bought when I've been away on holiday, I like carrying little reminders of my travels with me.

Lipbalm - I usually have a few of these in the bottom of my bag, I'm curretly loving Carmex and the Pixi lip butter I got in my October Birchbox.

Mirror - I have this handy little Cath Kidston mirror which was a birthday gift, I love Cath Kidston stuff, the designs are always really cute.

Filofax & Pen- I don't know what I'd ever do if I lost this, it has my life in it! I do also write my calendar entries in my iPhone, but there's something about physically writing things down that helps me remember them.

Hand Cream - I love the smell of The Body Shop's Absynthe hand cream (as seen in my Body Shop Top Skincare Picks), but my smaller tube ran out so I'm currelty using the Almond one to carry around with me, these are the perfect size for your handbag! I often have quite dry hands especially at this time of year, so I use this loads. Hemp is a heavy duty alternative by The Body Shop if you have extra dry hands but the smell isn't so great.

Chewing Gum - I like to have chewing gum incase I'm out of the house all day, especially if I go for dinner and have something garlicy!

Bobbles - I usually go out with my hair down but have this habit of always putting it up to eat, my friends laught at me when I do this but I think it must be something I've always done.

Nail File - to avoid biting my nails! If I ever find a snag in my nail I'll bite and bite away at it, until I have no nails left. Unfortunately the fact that I have one of these with me doesn't always mean I use it. My poor nails!


What do you carry around in your bag? Is there anything else you think my handbag needs? Let me know if you've done one of these posts, I love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment