Friday, 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween!

I'd just like to say Happy Halloween to all of you that celebrate it, and have a lovely day to those of you that don't! I hope you all have a great time if you have any Halloween themed plans this weekend. I myself will be attending my friend's Halloween party dressed as a not so exciting Cat! Thanks to my broken foot, any interesting costume ideas went out of the window; so I'm just hoping to last the night without my foot getting too tired!

Anyway I thought I'd share my Halloween Playlist with you, Enjoy!


Bobby Picket & The Cryptkickers - Monster Mash



Michael Jackson - Thriller



Glee - Heads Will Roll/Thriller Mashup



Ray Parker Jr - Ghostbusters



Rihanna - Diturbia



Rocky Horror Picture - The Time Warp



Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me



Have a fab weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment