So onto my Christmas Gift Guide for Men (you can check out my Women's Gift Guide here). I often find the men in my life incredibly hard to buy for. They don't really have hobbies and I always worry that they won't like what I pick for them. I think it's a much easier tactic to scour the Internet for fun, cool, stuff and then try and pair that to specific people than to try and find something with a person already in mind. So that's what I did this year and this is what I came up with. I actually think some of this stuff would be great for Women too, I know I'd like a lot of it!
1. Breaking Bad was recommended to me by a lot of my male friends and I loved it. The show has now ended so this is the complete box set with all of the seasons included. It's a show about a Chemistry teacher who learns that he has cancer and wants to provide for his family, he makes the obvious decision to become a drug dealer (of course). This funny and often moving show is a great pick and hopefully the men in your lives will love it as much as me and my guy friends! You can buy it from Tesco for £45.00.
2. Sticking with the theme here, I found this Heisenberg ceramic coffee/tea holder. At this time of year I take my flowery tea holder with me everywhere (well when I'm in the car at least). It keeps your hot drinks nice and hot during your commute and this is a breaking Bad themed one. Don't worry this is the last gift relating to the show! You can get this for £10 from River Island.
3. Chocolate Pizza! Yum. Head over to Firebox and you can create your own personalised chocolate pizza from all their different slices! In fact this is probably a bad present as I'd end up stealing it all for myself! These are available from £14.99 at Firebox.
4. Also from Firebox is this cool invention, a 3D pen! With the 3Doodler you can basically draw little ornaments in the air, it's a bit pricey at £99.99 but for a guy who loves gadgets this is spot on! Refills will be required for this pen but you can check out the full details here.
5. This Paco Rabanne 1 Million Gift Set includes a 50ml Eau de toilette and a 100ml Shower Gel. This is one of my favourite male scents and you should definitely check it out next time you're at a counter! It has notes of peppermint, cinnamon and amber and is just one of those scents you want to keep sniffing (whilst trying to not look creepy). You can pick this one up from Boots for £39.50.
6. I really like personalised presents and this one includes a mini Jack Daniels whiskey and a glass tumbler which you can have your own message engraved onto. You can get this at Asda for £24.99.
7. Another little personalised item. I've just bought some of these cuff links for my brother, you can have your own message engraved onto them. I opted for my niece's name, date and time of birth and her weight. You are limited to what you can have engraved onto these, but you can get creative. They come in a nice little presentation case and I think they're a really nice gift with a personal touch. Get them here for £15.95 plus P&P.
8. These Beats by Dr Dre headphones come in loads of different colours. I personally just liked the white! If the man in your life is a music junkie then these could be a great gift for him. I picked some up for my Dad last year. You can get them on Amazon for £99.
9. As much as men may like to deny it. They love a little pamper as much as we do. that's why we often find them stealing out beauty stash! This Soap and Glory set will make sure you're precious skincare items are nice and safe! The ALL-OUT PHWOAR Gift Set is £25 and includes 7 (Yes 7!) little treats, I actually think the boys get much more for their buck than we do with our gift sets so I think this is a brill little present. Get it at Boots here.
What do you think of my Christmas Gift Guide for Men? I've taken a very different tactic in my Christmas shopping this year, what's your plan of attack?

No comments:
Post a Comment