Welcome to the first instalment of my Christmas Gift Guides, this is one for the ladies in your life and has just a few ideas of what she might like.
1. This is an at home UV light nail kit, probably not the best gift for girls who are useless at painting their own nails (coughmecough), but for salon quality talons this is just the ticket. You get everything included for that sleek, gel polish look including two colours, (one raspberry and one pink chiffon) and gold and silver glitter so you can create accented nails, shimmer nails or glitter tips. This is £110 in Boots. If you were lucky enough to snap this up as part of their star product deal I'm very jealous!
2. This Soap and Glory 'Think Pamper' body kit includes 6 classic Soap and Glory products in miniature size, a cute pink travel bag and exfoliating body polisher. All for a reasonable £18. This is also available at Boots and is part of their 3 for 2 Christmas mix and match offer.
3. This cute phone case is available from Etsy, got to love an inspirational quote on your phone cover! This one starts from £10.27 depending on your phone model.
4. Hugo Boss Orange is one of my all time favourite scents, I'm not the best at describing scents, it's such a difficult one; but I'd say this is quite floral and light on top with some deeper (which is apparently sandalwood and vanilla). This little set includes a 50ml Eau de Toilette Spray & 100ml Body Lotion and is available from Fragrance Direct for £32.99.
5. I love this coat, it's kind of smart, kind of casual, best of both worlds for me, I feel like I could throw it on with absolutely anything and be nice and cosy and warm this winter! This beaut is from River Island and is £90.
6. This is the 'A Taste of Thornton's Chocolate Hamper' and I think it's a pretty good deal for a chocolate lover at £19.99! The hamper has 7 different sweet treats and while I should probably pretend they'd be excellent for the family to share, I'd probably scoff the lot myself quite easily!
7. Ooooooh shiny, pretty, newness. I'm in love with MAC, all those tags that ask if you could only wear one brand forever... this, always this. I love the Christmas sets that MAC do, and the brushes are such a good deal when you consider the price of the individual brushes. I bought two sets last year and seriously pined for the third. The sets come in at £42 each and have shorter handles than their full priced counter parts but if you really want to invest in some MAC brushes but find them out of your price range, I think this is a great way to make a few additions to your set. Anyone want to buy me them all?...no?...anyone?
8. I think this is such a fun and quirky book. It's a cocktail recipe book with a slight literary twist, very clever. The perfect gift for anyone who loves to read and drink cocktails... yep, that would be me! Filled with 'whimsical illustrations' and even some drinking games, I think this would be a fun little addition to any bookshelf.
9. This is the Crushed Almonds Lily Flame Candle, but to be honest, any of the Lily Flame scented candle tins are gorgeous. They all have really lovely smells that fill the room and just look super cute too! I'd love to collect them all! Available from Lily Flame for £8.50, but you'll probably find them cheaper on Amazon depending on the scent you pick!
What do you think of these gifts? Do you just want to send me a parcel with all this in please? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment