Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Interiors - Frame Again Photo Display

I am probably what you'd call a photo junkie (think 3000 photo's on a 2 week holiday) my friends all comment on the extreme number of pictures I take on a night out or trip away but I love keeping the memories!

In this digital age I find it really sad that we take so many lovely pictures, upload them to Facebook or Instagram and then never look at them again, so I'm pretty big on printing pictures, but recently had a drama where 1000 printed photo's I ordered came and were too big to fit in my newly bought, pretty photo albums *sigh*. It can be a bit of a chore to get your pictures printed, sized correctly and framed and we're all so busy now I can see why many of us just keep our pictures locked away on our phones, but there's something special about having a physical photo you can hold and look at or having them framed pride of place in your home, we could just do with something to make it quick and easy to do!

Enter..Frame Again. This company has set up an easy online service that you can use from your phone or computer. You simply upload your pics from your phone or Instagram and it is delivered to you super quickly, printed and framed in a cool modern design! Simple!

Upload Your Photo
The great thing about Frame Again is the square shape, it's basically built to cater to your Instagram pics! Who else has tried to print pics from Instagram and they've turned up with the top chopped off because the square shape was scaled to fit a traditional 6"x4" photo? (please not just me?!). Obviously your pics don't have to be on Instagram and you can upload one straight from your computer or phone album and then choose where you want it cropped to fit the frame.

Pick Your Colours
There's tonnes of examples of how people have matched their frame to their photo over on the Frame Again website, with lots of colours to pick from. Unfortunately my first choices of colours were out of stock but the guys at Frame Again chose these for me so my delivery wasn't late and then offered me a swap if I wasn't happy. Top customer service! You could match your frame to highlight the essence of your pic or to match in with your home decor. I think it's a really cool idea to be able to personalise your frame in an edgy modern way!

Pay
Yep that's the last step, a quick and easy payment and your frame will be sent out to you! Mine came the next day, super speedy! The frames are currently half price at just £9.99 instead of the usual £19.99.

My Frame




I ordered this photo for my bedroom, it's a picture taken on my birthday this year where me and a few friends took part in the Leeds 'Color Me Rad' 5k Run, it's such a colourful fun picture and I'm so happy to have found a colourful, fun and modern frame to match it! I'm putting this on my bookshelf but you can also hang them from the wall, they're even magnetic so if you got a few they can all stick together. The one thing I was unsure of was whether I could change my picture when (if!) I got bored of it and yes you can! There's loads more info on the Frame Again FAQ page, or you can leave me a comment with your question!

For the Dragon's Den fans out there you may recognise this product, this is the first time I have ever seen a Dragon give a job offer following a pitch! But that's just what Peter Jones (who owns Jessops) did for the pair behind this Company, the Photo junkie in me is glad they declined and I'm looking forward to what else Frame Again come up with! Find their websie here and let me know if you pick up any fun frame designs for your photo's!

What do you think of my new photo frame? Are you a fan of printing your pictures out too? I'm adding the grey and white frame to my dressing room wishlist as soon as the colours are back in stock!

* sample sent for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment