Friday, 14 November 2014

One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you to the lovely Toni from Clarke Couture who has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. This is a nice little tag which helps bloggers to get involved in the blogging community and let's us all get to know each other a little bit better!



To take part in the award you need to:

  • Display the award logo at the top of your post.
  • Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post.
  • Add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do.
  • Add 7 facts about yourself into the post.
  • Nominate 10 other blogs and leave links to each of them in your post.
  • Let the people who have been nominated know that they have been nominated 
  • You must FOLLOW BACK the person who NOMINATED YOU on GFC and BLOGLOVIN.

Check, Check and Check! So onto the 7 random facts about me!

  1. I have started planning a Northern UK Meetup which will hopefully happen in February, keep checking back for info on this or e-mail me if you'd like to get involved!
  2. I am a product tester (this isn't my job) I do this as a blind test, meaning I do not find out what the product is or who makes it, I purely have to give schedualed feedback on the effectiveness of different products. My opinions aren't seen publically (like when people review things for their blog), it is just used as market research from the company making the products before they decide whether to produce and sell the item I'm testing. It can be annoying when you love the product because you don't know if it will ever be produced, and even if it is, you don't ever find out what it was to go and buy it!
  3. I have also been a mystery shopper which involes me getting a set number of things to review in a shop/restaurant/bar etc and giving feedback to the company. It can be quite complicated and there's sometimes a number specific questions you need to ask their staff, hopefully getting the response they've been trained to give.
  4. I have naturally light blonde hair and have never dyed it, it looked white when I was little.
  5. I am 26 years old, but nobody ever believes me, I've always looked really young for my age which can be a bit of a pain at work when people don't respect you or have faith in your ability.
  6. I have a 'Bucket List' of 100 things I want to do during my life, I think I've completed around 25 of these in the last couple of years.
  7. One of those is to be a TV/Film extra..seems to be the hardest one to achieve. If you've any tips please do let me know! :)
So that's my 7 random facts, I hope you feel you know me a little better. My nominees are:

Alex at Roses and Lipsticks
Lauren at Britton Loves 
Nicola at Pink Confetti
Kristen at Everybeauty Talks
Nicola at Something like Nicola
Jess at The Beauty Sanctuary
Jill at A Little Soap Box
Mairi at Wished for Ruth
Aisling at Rosy Smiles
Ines at Pretty Little Things

Looking forward to getting to hearing some facts about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment